Whether you are male or female, young or old these book to movie movies are must see for anyone:
1. “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” Stephen Chbosky takes his critically acclaimed novel and transforms it into a spectacular film that expands your view on the letters that made up the book.
2. “The Hunger: Games Catching Fire” A heart wrenching sequel to the first that sticks true to the book and skyrockets this franchise to the top.
3. “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the With and the Wardrobe” A great family movie that has surpassed the book and brought more emotional depth into C. S. Lewis’ beloved characters.
4. “Holes” A star packed cast that brings a childhood favorite to the silver screen. The actors portrayed the characters that brought a new life to the story.
5. “Big Fish” Starring Ewan McGregor, this film takes the folk tale stories from the book and illustrates them in a fantastical way that would make any viewer want to be apart of the wild tales.